If you are in the LA area on February 10, you won’t want to miss this launch party!
Rhythm Heaven Fever Launch Event!
We’ve teamed up with the lovely folks at Nintendo and our pals at Giant Robot to produce a shindig for the launch of Rhythm Heaven Fever, coming out for the Wii in a few weeks!
This will perhaps be the craziest party we’ve produced, as the game isn’t shy about how bizarrely addictive it is. There are more than 50 mini-games, all of which are pure awesome (like snow seals rolling to a beat) and weirdly awesome (like a monkey high-fiving fellow chimps as he rotates around a clock). The game is all about keeping the rhythm to fast-paced music, which translates most perfectly into a party scenario.
We’ll have an overload of activities, including:
- Live Art (by famed artists Yoskay Yamamoto and Mari Inukai, courtesy of Giant Robot)
- Photo Playset (complete with lots of crazy, oversized plush props)
Interactive Video Playset (in which you’ll be coaxed into dancing your favorite jig for the camera, and then upload it to Nintendo’s site)
- Swag Galore! (custom-designed t-shirts and posters)
- Raffle (win the art created by Yamamoto and Inukai)
- Food (yum!) Drinks (gulp!) DJ (oh yeah!)
- Fun (fun!)
Rhythm Heaven Fever
Friday, Feb. 10
6 to 10 pm
2147 W. Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90026
And in the coming weeks, stay tuned for a bunch of radical announcements from us! We’ve been cooking up a lot of great stuff lately!
See you there!,