If you’re looking for Mario Kart 8 (Wii U) info, we’ve got it!
Finish Every Cup on 150cc – Mirror Mode
Mario Kart 7 – Characters
- All Cups allow you to race as your Mii
- Get 1st in Mushroom Cup 150cc – Daisy
- Get 1st in Flower Cup 150cc – Wario
- Get 1st in Star Cup 150cc – Rosalina
- Get 1st in Special Cup 150cc – Metal Mario
- Get 1st in Shell Cup 150cc – Shy Guy
- Get 1st in Banana Cup 150cc – Queen Bee
- Get 1st in Leaf Cup 150cc – Wiggler
- Get 1st in Lightning Cup 150cc – Lakitu
Mario Kart 7 – Vehicle Parts
(These unlock in a random order for your game)
- 50 Coins – Red Monster (Wheels)
- 100 Coins – Barrel Train (Body)
- 150 Coins – Zucchini (Body)
- 200 Coins – Koopa Clown (Body)
- 250 Coins – Swooper (Glider)
- 300 Coins – Pipe Frame (Body)
- 400 Coins – Tiny Tug (Body)
- 500 Coins – B Dasher (Body)
- 600 Coins – Cloud 9 (Body)
- 700 Coins – Bumble V (Body)
- 800 Coins – Peach Parasol (Glider)
- 900 Coins – Bruiser (Body)
- 1,000 Coins – Cact-X (Body)
- 1,200 Coins – Flower Glider (Glider)
- 1,400 Coins – Slick (Tires)
- 1,600 Coins – Slim (Tires)
- 1,800 Coins – Blue Seven (Body)
- 2,000 Coins – Sponge (Tires)
- 2,500 Coins – Paraglider (Glider)
- 3,000 Coins – Egg 1 (Body)
- 3,500 Coins – Random Part
- 4,000 Coins – Random Part
- 4,500 Coins – Random Part
- 5,000 Coins – Random Part
Mario Kart 7 – Gold Items
- Gold Wheels: Obtain Minimum of 1-Star Rank on all Cups
- Gold Glider: Connect with 100 people through StreetPass or collect 10,000 coins.
- Gold Standard Body: Get a VR higher than 10,000 points or collect 20,000 coins.
- Gold Steering Wheel: Play 100 recent matches, and use the first person gyro controls 80% of the time.
- Gold Wheels: Successfully complete all Cups in 50cc, 100cc, 150cc, and Mirror mode with a “1 Star” or better rank.
Mario Kart 7 – Different Title Screens
- Yoshi in the B Dasher kart.
- Donkey Kong standing on the Bolt Buggy holding a Blue Shell.
- Peach flying through the air in the Birthday Girl Kart.
- Mario driving underwater.
- Mario gliding.
Mario Kart 7 – Perfect 3-Stars Rank Tip Guide
Mario Kart 7 – Tips
- Tanooki Tail – You can use the tail to hit green shells shot at you to hit them back in any direction.
- Just before getting hit with a blue shell, put on the breaks. That way the coins you lose will be out in front of you to recollect after losing them from the hit.
- Collect 10 coins while racing to gain a small boost during the race.
- Hit jump when going over small hills when you hit the peak for a small boost.
- If you’re in first and a blue shell is coming at you and you see that 2nd (or even 3rd) place driver is behind you, slow down so that the blue shell impact hurts them as well.
- Turbo Boost after an accident: The second Lakitu puts you back on the track press Y or A at the moment of touchdown for a boost.
- Add Opponent Mii’s to your 3DS: Turn Invitations to “On” in Mario Kart 7 and all Mii’s you race against online go to your Mii Plaza
- Turbo Boost at the beginning of the race: This has been a staple of Mario Kart games since SNES, but if you don’t know when the countdown light is about to hit the final light hold down the gas and you’ll get a boost.
Mario Kart 7 – Online Tournaments
We have setup regular tournaments (soon with prizes) over in the FORUMS, check it out!
Mario Kart 7 – Shortcuts – Every Shortcut now in one Video
Mario Kart 7 – Tracks
– Toad Circuit
– Daisy Hills
– Cheep Cheep Lagoon
– Shy Guy Bazaar
– Wuhu Loop
– Mario Circuit
– Music Park
– Rock Rock Mountain
– Piranha Plant Slide
– Wario Shipyard
– Neo Bowser City
– Maka Wuhu
– DK Jungle
– Rosalina’s Ice World
– Bowser’s Castle
– Rainbow Road
– Luigi Raceway (N64)
– Bowser Castle 1 (GBA)
– Mushroom Gorge (Wii)
– Luigi’s Mansion (DS)
– Koopa Beach (N64)
– Mario Circuit 2 (SNES)
– Coconut Mall (Wii)
– Waluigi Pinball (DS)
– Kalimari Desert (N64)
– DK Pass (DS)
– Daisy Cruiser (GCN)
– Maple Treeway (Wii)
– Koopa Cape (Wii)
– Dino Dino Jungle (GCN)
– Airship Fortress (DS)
– Rainbow Road (SNES)
– Honeybee Hive
– Sherbet Rink
– Wuhu Town
– Battle Course 1 (GBA)
– Big Donut (N64)
– Palm Shore (DS)
Mario Kart 7: Special Cup Gameplay (All Four Courses)
Mario Kart 7 – Snaking
Mario Kart 7 – Rainbow Road on Guitar
Composer: Kenta Nagata
Other Mario Kart 7 Fun here on NintendoFuse: