All new Resident Evil:
– Taking place between the events of Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5, new storyline featuring series favourites Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield plus new BSAA members, mysterious agent Raymond Vester and Head of the BSAA Clive R. O’Brian.
– Classic survival horror gameplay returns – Campaign mode’s single player experience sees gamers investigating a range of different locations including the dark confined spaces of a cruise ship and the treacherous snow covered mountains. With limited ammo and weapons, fight off infected enemies that lurk around every corner.
– Raid Mode – Compete in single player or two player co-op as Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield. Attack the enemies to earn points that can be used to upgrade your character and weapons.
– Brand new threat – A new kind of enemy and virus, the T-Abyss, that not only attacks you on the ground but also under water is set to join the legions of Resident Evil enemies and provide a unique challenge for players.
– Utilizes the unique 3DS features – Make use of the touch screen to solve puzzles and switch between weapons.
– Use your equipment – Analyze enemies and investigate areas with the Genesis scanner to reveal hidden items.
– First person shooter view – choose the shooting style that suits you and pin point your enemies with the ability to alternate between first and third person views.
– Localized voice over – In a first for a Capcom title, Resident Evil Revelations will provide a voice over in five different European languages.
– Outstanding visuals – MT Framework Mobile, Capcom’s proprietary game engine brings the horror to life on the Nintendo 3DS screen.
– Compatible with Nintendo 3DS Circle Pad Pro – Add a fourth control scheme to your gameplay experience with the Circle Pad Pro