Kirby and his friends are back in an adventure designed to satisfy longtime Kirby fans and beginners alike. When an alien spaceship crashes in the otherwise peaceful realm of Pop Star, its pieces are scattered throughout the land. Players must guide Kirby as he retrieves the ship’s parts and helps the aliens return to their home planet. This time, however, he’s not alone. At any time, up to three more players can join in the fun and play as Meta Knight, King Dedede and Waddle Dee to help Kirby in his quest.
- Classic gameplay with a motion controlled twist makes for an adventure that anyone can enjoy
- Kirby’s powerful ‘copy’ ability returns, allowing him to inhale, spit and transform as he encounters enemies
- Players can deploy classic and new abilities, including: Sword, Beam, Whip and Leaf
- New Super abilities, which are activated when Kirby inhales special enemy characters
- Co-op support for up to four players
- Kirby’s powerful Copy Ability returns, allowing him to inhale, spit and transform as he encounters enemies.
- New Super Abilities, which are activated when Kirby inhales special enemy characters. For example, the “Super Sword” Super Ability allows Kirby to swing a giant sword and wipe out an entire screen’s worth of foes.
- Players can deploy classic and new abilities, including: sword, beam, whip, and Up to four players can enjoy the action together.
- They play cooperatively to progress through the game and collect Point Stars and Ability Stars. Players can join and leave the game at any time.
Kirby’s Return to Dream Land
Price: $49.99 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Availability: Not yet released
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com