Poll Results: Was the 3DS price-drop a good move for Nintendo?
Our most recent poll results are in. We asked if you thought the Nintendo 3DS price-drop was a good move for Nintendo. While this seems like a no-brainer for many, the results may surprise you. Of the 189 who voted, 167 (88%) of you said that it was a good move for Nintendo. The other 22 (12%) of you stated it was not the decision you would have made.
Please feel free to comment below, especially if you want to defend your choice.
Be sure to vote on our newest poll, where we are asking what 3DS Ambassador (NES) game you are most excited about.