The following information comes from the Call of Duty forums:
We are listening to you and continue to work on updates to the game based on your feedback. Our first update is now complete and will be available within the next 24 hours!
You must have a Wii Shop Channel account in order to download the update. Visit http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/wii/en_na/channelsShop.jsp#access for information on the Wii Shop Channel.
The game will prompt you to download the update when you start Multiplayer once it is available. If you are already running the game at this time, switch to Single Player and restart Multiplayer to get it. The update cannot be downloaded from Zombies, and you will be prompted to switch over to Multiplayer in order to access it.
LIVE FIXES 11/23:
- Unable to connect to multiplayer without switching profiles
- Freezes during matchmaking when using the LAN adapter
- Players were sometimes kicked out af a game right before it started
- Changes to custom controls and options were not saving correctly (“Unbound glitch”)
- Wager match specific bug in Radiation that caused dead players to teleport
- Fixed “care package glitch” where player could get infinite number of ‘Sam Turret’, ‘Care Package’, and ‘Sentry Gun’ killstreaks