Grand Theft Auto possibly coming to Wii

Grand Theft Auto possibly coming to Wii

by Bradley DeLorenzoJune 25, 2009

gta wii

This has been rumored for months (maybe even a year now), its the same political dodge we’ve seen a handful of times when devs are questioned. They don’t confirm anything, but they don’t rule it out. In my opinion I’d love to see GTA Wii, but if we never get it on the Wii I’m hoping No More Heroes 2 can fill that open world void.

Eurogamer asks Ben Feder from Take-Two about a GTA Wii game. :

What about the Wii? One of our readers was disappointed that GTA: San Andreas Stories wasn’t announced for the Wii during the Nintendo conference. Are you looking at the Wii as a platform for a GTA game?

Ben Feder: Nintendo’s been a terrific partner for us. We always look at ways in which we can bring our games to platforms that make sense for our games. We’re eager to work with Nintendo to bring our games to their platforms. We just haven’t yet defined the right title for the right platform.

Bradley DeLorenzo
  • November 9, 2009 at 9:15 pm

can i wash my winky in your kichen sinky

• chassity
    November 30, 2009 at 10:55 pm

I really wish the grand theft auto: san andreas would come to the wii. my mom got rid of my ps2 and i really want to play GTA: san andreas. Tell the nintendo ppl to make a compromise and share the profits and make a GTA: san andreas for the wii. i’m going crazy here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need GTA on the wii AND i need it fast!

• January 30, 2010 at 3:15 am

id like gta on the wii please iam huge fan of the nintend ilove to play gta game on the wii as will as resident evil 5 also

• GTAFan
    March 22, 2010 at 2:10 pm

My biggest problem for the Wii – too many WIMP GAMES!!!! Too many child friendly games.

• Tdr_jdc2009
    June 13, 2010 at 1:12 am

they never tell you the answer straight they always hint around it i wish they wouldnt do that lol

• Cartermartin71
    August 22, 2010 at 9:58 am

Would be great to see GTA for the WII

• August 23, 2010 at 2:00 am

The 1 License is for 1 PC, you can re-download it at any time and updates are free.

• Douglas1179
    January 22, 2011 at 11:30 pm

I would love this alot cause the wii has too man lil kid games….All my friends at school was saying gta for wii would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

• Douglas1179
    January 22, 2011 at 11:30 pm

• Yoshilover4548
    March 29, 2012 at 7:20 pm

i would love to have just grand theft auto because i have it on my iphone and i love it. please just make it regaular but it does sound exsiting and fun with all the mario people.

• GTA addict
    December 11, 2012 at 4:18 am

I would love to see this game can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

• kyle2277
    January 4, 2013 at 2:06 pm

also long as the graphics are good and the gameplay is good and they don’t make look stupid like they do with almost ever game i see no problem

and they should really take their time when they make the game so that people won’t get pissed about it