I got Fatal Frame IV, live feed (Day 1 & 2)

I got Fatal Frame IV, live feed (Day 1 & 2)

by Bradley DeLorenzoJuly 30, 2008

Thanks to Everyone who tuned in last night, you can still watch the 3 hour live feed, here

I got the import: Zero: Gesshoku no Kamen today.  I’m off to my friends house for a little dinner/beer/Wii/hangout, then will put up a live feed right here in this post later tonight (around 10 or 11pm EDT).

Stayed tuned!

There will be a live chat as well, so you can chime in with comments and/or tips if I get stuck (It will be in Japanese)…

See you soon!

Bradley DeLorenzo
  • July 30, 2008 at 6:59 pm

I wish I could play this game.. with English subtitles at least.
    I’ll be waiting for the link, Mick.

// Roth

• shanoboy
    July 30, 2008 at 7:07 pm

I’m thinking about trying out for the Jet Programme (Japanese English Teacher), so I might need to start playing these imports more to help me get used to hearing some Japanese. 🙂

• July 30, 2008 at 8:23 pm

What about Mario Party 9? When is it coming out?

• July 30, 2008 at 8:24 pm

What about Mario Party 9? When is it coming out?!

• shanoboy
    July 30, 2008 at 10:02 pm

Awesome app for streaming your TV to the net. I never heard of it before. Thanks

• July 30, 2008 at 11:37 pm

LOL, It’s funny how everyone in the chat kept saying Bottom while I was the only who said Top.
    But I guess he went by the majority of votes.

We just found out Top’s the way to go. \:D/

// Roth

• July 31, 2008 at 6:28 pm

Is he continuing tonight?

• July 31, 2008 at 9:35 pm

Hope so, ’cause if not, I’ll put up my SIREN feed and continue where I left off.

And hopefully we’ll have moderators this time.
    I’m tired of all the spamming in the chat causing the stream to lag when I’m trying to watch.

// Roth

• yamiseto
    July 31, 2008 at 11:38 pm

I wish I was there chating cause I have all three fatal frame games and know everything about them. I had to go to bed but I wish I was there. I was talking into the monitor. That thing he took a picture of from the door was a hint on what to do next, he’s not playing the same girl, blue light means secret and red means a ghost that will attack. Pissed me off cause I could have help him out.

• August 1, 2008 at 1:19 am

Darn I missed day 2 =(

• Kirk
    August 1, 2008 at 4:13 am

Were there not two girls at the start and he is just switching between the two at certain points in the game and that is why the costume changes sometimes?

• Thiago
    August 1, 2008 at 12:17 pm

I know what you have to do!

At least, I have a clue, cause a I’m stucked at this very part 🙁

Well, first of all, you missed a paper at mummy’s room, the one the kids just dissapeared in, it’s near the falcon statue, try to use your camera to see it. Then, seems like you will need to get some photos, of some dolls.

There’s one doll in this very same room, inside a box. I found six dolls (for what I can remember), I’ll try to list:

1- Mummy’s room, inside a box.

2- Room where you got the camera for the very first time.

3- Outside the camera’s room, in the corridor, behind the window curtains (it’s creepy…).

4- Restaurant room, behind the “white panel”, inside fireplace.

5- At the restaurant room, left from fieplace, there’s a double door, open it and go left, it’s a dead end, but there’s a doll.

6- The panel room, whose seems to be a puzzle, there’s a dool behind the desk.

After this, well… I don’t know! xD

I don’t know if this is a side-mission (never played any Fatal Frame games), but I kind linked the dolls, childs, and all.

Thanks, and I hope that it help you! Oh, sorry for my bad english, I’m from Brazil 😉

• Olly
    August 1, 2008 at 2:16 pm

Maybe I can help you out a bit here. First of all, the thing in the bottom right corner is the filament; it glows in the presence of spirits. In the last three games, a blue glow meant there was a hidden ghost or supernatural seal nearby. If you can’t see an item, go into viewfinder mode and pan around where the filament glows brightest. If the capture circle turns blue, take a photo. This will either reveal a hidden ghost, for points, or a hint about what to do/where to go next. It also looks as though certain objects only appear when you aim the torch directly at them, so it’s possible you’d be able to see new items in viewfinder mode.

The things that look like circuits are different functions for the camera. They get equipped to the camera as soon as you find them, so they won’t be in the inventory.

Also, you’re playing as three different girls, not one in different outfits. Background: ten years ago, five girls were kidnapped and taken to Rougetsu Island (the setting of the game), but have no memory of the event. Two of them died; the remaining three are hoping to find out what happened ten years ago. The first two girls arrive together. Madoka is the one in the white blouse and brown skirt who you play as in the first chapter, and Misaki is the girl in the pleated skirt and stockings in the third chapter. Ruka, the one in the yellow dress, came to the island looking for Misaki and Madoka, which is why she was on a boat.

• August 3, 2008 at 1:58 pm

Hey, do you need to mod your Wii in any way to get the Japanese games to work on it?