Mortal Kombat Mario

Mortal Kombat Mario

by Bradley DeLorenzoAugust 15, 2007

Me showing off a Mario I made in Mortal Kombat Armageddon for the wii; if anybody would like me to make any other video game characters just post a comment.
(Sorry about the god awful quality of this video, but I have no other way of getting footage from my Wii)

Bradley DeLorenzo
  • August 16, 2007 at 12:16 am

Awesome job!

What about giving Link a try, or like you said bowser would be cool. Too bad you couldn’t share created characters online…

• August 15, 2007 at 7:16 pm

Awesome job!

• fadecy
    August 16, 2007 at 12:21 am

If you like I could do a video showing how to make mario and some other characters (bowser and link)
    I’ll give link and bowser a shot; if I do another one of these rather than prance about in practice mode I could just show how to make them.

• fadecy
    August 15, 2007 at 7:21 pm

• Will
    August 16, 2007 at 12:36 am

That’s pretty sweet. Didn’t know there was a character editor in Armageddon.

• Will
    August 15, 2007 at 7:36 pm

That’s pretty sweet. Didn’t know there was a character editor in Armageddon.

• August 16, 2007 at 1:42 am

The hammer comes from the Donkey Kong game originaly… also had it in Nintendo’s Paper Mario series.

UK gamers are the best.

• August 15, 2007 at 8:42 pm

UK gamers are the best.

• Wishale
    August 16, 2007 at 1:49 am

Fadecy.
    You would make a GREAT forum member.
    I hope to see you posting around there VERY soon.
    You are a great blogger, and.. well, what else can I say?

• Wishale
    August 15, 2007 at 8:49 pm

Fadecy.
    You would make a GREAT forum member.
    I hope to see you posting around there VERY soon.
    You are a great blogger, and.. well, what else can I say?

• fadecy
    August 16, 2007 at 3:11 pm

Yeah I know he had a hammer in donkey kong, that’s hwere the melee one comes from right?
    And anyways paper mario is basically a seqaul to Super Mario RPG

Oh and thanks wishale, I’ll find it hard to convert… I’m addicted to official nintendo magazine’s forum ^__^
    I’ll give it a look a bit later though

• fadecy
    August 16, 2007 at 10:11 am

And anyways paper mario is basically a seqaul to Super Mario RPG

I’ll give it a look a bit later though

• August 16, 2007 at 5:33 pm

Best Forums around!

It’s WiiNintendo.net’s forums just bought a different URL so it has it’s own address. It’s also at forums.wiinintendo.net

• August 16, 2007 at 12:33 pm